Netflix Free Trial
You may sign up and enjoy everything Netflix has to offer. As a Netflix subscriber, you get access to our entire repertoire of TV episodes and movies.
Steps To Sign Up For Netflix
You may set up a Netflix account for someone else by visiting the Netflix website.
- Sign Out of your Netflix account.
- Visit netflix.com/signup for more information.
- Make a decision as to what plan you want. (Plans are subject to change at any time.)
- Create an account by providing an email address and a password.
- Choose a payment method.
- That’s all! The individual for whom you established an account may begin streaming by signing in to Netflix from a compatible device using the email and password you provided.
If you want to pay for the recipient’s account, you can use your own payment details.
Pricing For Netflix In India
Mobile: 149 INR per month
Basic: 199 INR per month
Standard: 499 INR per month
Premium: 649 INR per month
Steps To Change Billing Date
Determine Your Billing Date
To examine your membership plan and billing history, sign in to your account and choose Billing information. Your billing date is the day you signed up for a Netflix account.
Due to time zone changes, your billing date may be one day earlier.
If your billing date does not fall on the same day each month (for example, the 31st), you will be billed on the final day of that month instead.
If you pay for Netflix through a third party, your Netflix billing date may differ from the billing date of your supplier.
Changing to a higher-priced plan takes effect immediately, allowing you to take advantage of all of the additional features. Because Netflix is a prepaid service, your due date will vary depending on the balance of your last payment. See how to modify your billing date to return to your former billing date.
Alter Your Billing Date
To alter your billing date, you must first deactivate your account and then reactivate it on the new date.
If you cancel inside your current payment month, you can keep streaming Netflix until the conclusion of your billing term. Then, on the day you wish to be invoiced, you can resume your account.
If you put your account on pause, it is instantly terminated and you can reactivate it at any moment.
How To Cancel Your Netflix Account
To cancel your Netflix membership, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your Netflix account.
2. Click on the arrow located in the top-right corner next to your account name.
3. Select “Account” from the dropdown menu.
4. Under the “Membership and Billing” section, you will find the option to cancel your membership.
5. Click on the cancel membership button.
6. Confirm your cancellation by selecting “Finish cancellation”.
By following these steps, you will be able to successfully cancel your Netflix membership.
While the free trial option may no longer be available, Netflix continues to offer a wide range of subscription plans that cater to different viewing preferences and budgets. Users can still enjoy the vast library of movies, TV shows, and original content by subscribing to one of Netflix’s paid plans.